Study community services with a leading training provider in 2015! The Australian Institute of Social Relations will be holding an information session in the Riverland, providing you with information about nationally recognised training on offer in 2015.
Riverland Information Session
Date: Thursday 29 January 2015
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Aboriginal Sobriety Group, 3 Wilson Street, Berri SA 5343
The information sessions will give you the opportunity to find out what it’s like to study at the Institute, as well as provide you with information about all of the qualifications and courses being offered in 2015. Hear from our trainers and previous students, and talk to our staff about developing a study plan to suit you. You will also be able to find out more information about the South Australian Government’s Skills for All initiative, which offers South Australian residents access to subsidised training opportunities.
The Australian Institute of Social Relations is an approved Skills for All provider and in 2015 will be offering the following vocational qualifications:
Workplace and Upskilling Qualifications:
- CHC40312 Certificate IV in Disability CHC40512 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC40708 Certificate IV in Community Services Work CHC40808 Certificate IV in Community Development
- CHC41012 Certificate IV in Community Services (Advocacy)
- CHC41812 Certificate IV in Youth Work (full fee paying only)
- CHC42512 Certificate IV in Community Services (Information, advice and referral)
Advanced Skill level qualifications:
- CHC52008 Diploma of Community Services (Case management)
- CHC52108 Diploma of Community Services (Financial counselling)
- CHC51712 Diploma of Counselling (full fee paying only)
An Advanced Skill level qualification appropriate to Organisational Managers:
- CHC60312 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
A Qualification for those wishing to deliver training and assessment in the VET Sector:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (full fee paying only)
We offer a broad range of qualifications and study options, so this is a great opportunity to find out how you can kickstart your career or enhance your skills in the community services sector.