There has never been a better time to update your skills or gain vocational education and training qualifications.
For more information about our qualifications and courses, join us at our information session 18 January, 6-8pm at the Institute, 49a Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh.
Enrolments for the following courses close on Monday 8 February, 2016
This year we have added three new qualifications to our offerings:
- Certificate III in Community Services Work
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- Certificate IV in Community Development
In addition to our existing qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate IV in Mental Health
- Certificate IV in Community Services Work
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Community Services (Financial Counselling)
- Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
To reserve your spot for the information session on 18 January, please call 08 8245 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.