We are enrolling in face to face Workforce Development Courses now! Short courses can also be tailored to your specific needs. To discuss your training needs please contact us on 08 8245 8100. Online courses can be enrolled in anytime and many are free, find out more…
Online Learning courses, see the full suite here →
For a full listing of our Semester 2 Training Calendar click here to download.
Click on the title below to enrol…
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person – 13 March
- Hands-on respect: Positive and nurturing touch for children – 15 and 16 March
- Accidental Counsellor – 21 and 21 March
- Child Safe Environments*- 14 March
- Working Therapeutically with Men who Perpetrate Violence – 3 April
- Child Safe Environment Refresher – 17 April
- Reflective Parenting Conversations for Frontline Workers – 7 and 8 June
- Child Safe Environment Refresher – 14 June
- Child Safe Environments*- 19 June
- Responding to Suicide Risk* – 26 June
Contact us for delivery
*Optional formal assessments are available for an extra fee. Please contact us for further information.