To apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Please note: RPL applications must be received 14 days prior to course commencement. Applications made after this date will not be assessed.
Recognition Application Fee
The RPL application fee of $500.00 is payable before the application can be assessed. The application fee is non-refundable and may be credited to the unit/s you have received RPL for if you are accepted into the course.
Students seeking recognition for all or part of qualification must follow the procedure as stated.
What is a Credit Transfer (CT)?
Credit Transfer (CT) means credit towards a qualification granted to Students on the basis of outcomes gained by a Student through participation and achieving competency in a Vocational Education Training (VET) package qualification with another Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Credit Transfer will only be granted for an entire unit of competency, not for individual elements of competency.
- RPL Application – Certificate III Community Services
- RPL Application – Certificate IV in Community Services
- RPL Application – Diploma of Community Services
- RPL Application – Diploma of Counselling
- RPL Application – Certificate IV Youth Work
- RPL Application – Diploma of Financial Counselling
- RPL Application – Diploma of Financial Counselling (Rural)
- RPL Application – Graduate Diploma Family Dispute Resolution
- RPL Application – Graduate Diploma Relationship Counselling