To apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Enrol into the course you are seeking recognition for
- Pay the $500.00 RPL Application Kit Fee
- Complete the online Recognition Application
We will contact you with the outcome of the application
Recognition Application Fee
The RPL application fee of $500.00 is payable before the application can be assessed. The application fee is non refundable and may be credited to the unit/s you have received RPL for, if you are accepted into the course.
Students seeking recognition for all or part of a qualification must follow the procedure as stated.
What is Credit Transfer (CT)?
Credit Transfer (CT) means credit towards a qualification granted to Students on the basis of outcomes gained by a Student through participation and achieving competency in a Vocational Education Training (VET) package qualification with another Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Credit Transfer will only be granted for an entire unit of competency, not for individual elements of competency.
- RPL Application – Cert III Community Services
- RPL Application – Cert IV in Community Services
- RPL Application – Diploma of Community Services
- RPL Application – Diploma of Counselling
- RPL Application – Cert IV in Mental Health
- RPL Application – Cert IV Youth Work
- RPL Application – Diploma of Financial Counselling
- RPL Application – Diploma of Financial Counselling (Rural)
- RPL Application – Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- RPL Application – Grad Dip Family Dispute Resolution
- RPL Application – Grad Dip Relationship Counselling