We are enrolling Workforce Development Courses now and enrolments for qualifications starting in 2019 open on 10 September 2018.
Enrolments for nationally recognised qualifications open on 10 September 2018, click to see which qualifications are available and for more information HERE >
Click on a title below to enrol in a face to face workforce development course today.
We are still taking enrolments for Supervision Training: the Basics on 23 August
- Mental Health First Aid for the Older Person – 5 and 6 September
- Working Better with Nunga Kids – 13 September
- Child Safe Environments Refresher – 21 September
- Working with Grief – a half day on 9 October
- Responding to Racism Workshop – a half day on 23 October
- Child Safe Environments – 25 October
- Leading Change with Emotional Intelligence – 8 November
- Working with People who are Culturally Diverse – 27 November
Online Learning courses, see the full suite here →
Download the Face to Face Semester 2 Training Calendar here.
Get in touch to discuss your training needs today on (08) 8245 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org