Information found here is for current and prospective students.
Our Student Handbook provides information about enrolment processes, payment of fees, learning support, assessment processes, deferring study and our facilities.
View or download a copy here.
Unique Student Identifier
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
Your USI will give you access to an online record of the training you have done since 1 January 2015. You will also be able to produce a comprehensive transcript of your training. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Change of Personal Details
It is the student’s responsibility to keep AISR informed of any changes to details such as name, address or other contact details.
If a student’s address or other personal details change during the period of enrolment they must update information online within the student portal.
AISR is not responsible for failure to deliver information or records to students if the student has not provided information about such changes.
Defer, Withdraw or Transfer
Please see our student handbook for more information.
To access and use online services, students will require:
- A stable internet connection sufficient to stream video content is required. ADSL 2+ or higher is recommended.
- The Chrome browser is recommended, but browsers should conform to the minimum specs as outlined below. Please note that Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 6, 7, 8 are not supported
- Cookies must be enabled
- Flash must be supported by the browser for some presentations
- Pop-ups from the site must be allowed.
|Browser||Minimum version||Recommended version|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||10||Latest|
Not sure how to use an online tool in your course?
Log into our e-learning site and click on the help button to lodge a help ticket or email your course facilitator.
Complaints and Appeals
The Institute’s Managing Complaints and Appeals Policy outlines the ways in which you can lodge a complaint and/or appeal regarding an assessment outcomes. This policy also contains the Institute’s process for managing complaints and appeals.
Experiencing a course enrolment or account issue?
Phone: 08 8245 8100
In person: 49a Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh, SA 5007
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday