Ready to Apply?
Places in all courses are allocated in order of receipt, so please ensure you send in your application as early as possible to secure your place. Where courses are at capacity, you may request to be placed on a waitlist.
- Confirm your qualification of choice
- Entry requirements are outlined in both:
- The Entry Requirements tab
- The course Course Information Brochure (you can find this under the More Information tab)
Complete your Application for enrolment online.
Choose your payment/funding option, depending on this you will need to upload various documents such as:
- Photographic ID
- Australian Passport/ Citizenship/ Birth Certificate
- Tax File Number
- Job Network Provider information
Once your application has been assessed and you have provided all the relevant information, you will either:
- be contacted to arrange a Pre-enrolment Interview, or
- be contacted to arrange LLN (Language Literacy Numeracy) testing and interview
Once you have completed the pre-enrolment interview and have provided all necessary documentation you will receive an Offer of Enrolment via email, once you have accepted this you will receive confirmation that you are enrolled into the course.
Head over to our qualifications page to get started!