Professional Development Calendar
Award winning children’s focused service at Relationships Australia SA, Together 4 Kids coordinates and delivers professional development courses. Training is subsidised for NAHA workers. Non-NAHA workers are welcome, space permitting. Cost of training for non-NAHA workers is $185 per person, per day.
For further information please contact Together 4 Kids on (08) 8245 8190.
Download the latest Professional Development Calendar (PDF) – click HERE
Training coming up
- Train the Facilitator: The Garden Therapeutic Group Program – 2 Days
- Reflective Parenting Conversations for Frontline Workers – 2 Days
New to the sector?
Other Child Focused training delivered by the Institute
- Child Safe Environments
- Child Safe Environment Refresher
- Reflective Parenting Conversations for Frontline Workers
- Responding to Suicide Risk
- Trauma Informed Practice for Frontline Workers (an introduction)
The Child Focused Support Service (Together 4 Kids) is provided by Relationships Australia South Australia Ltd and funded by the Government of South Australia, Department of Communities and Social Inclusion through the National Affordable Housing Agreement and National Partnership Agreement on Homelessness.