The Institute offers Nationally Recognised Training qualifications… and so much more.
The breadth and depth of our community, educational, cultural and vocational experience means that we are able to offer highly specialised education that recognises and values existing knowledge and skills.
The Institute links workplace realities to formal training with students learning from experienced industry professionals, in a community services environment. We know how to support and empower individuals in an engaging learning environment, and how to best tailor education to different styles of learning.
While all of the Institute’s courses utilise e-learning, we also strongly believe in the value of interpersonal interaction. Many of our courses therefore use blended learning, combining internet-based and face-to-face learning methods.
At the Institute, we understand the needs of learners from diverse backgrounds, or who have busy home and professional lives, or who have felt unsupported in previous formal education.
A little more about us…
We offer Quality Learning
- A history spanning over 20 years as the training division of Relationships Australia South Australia and a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) since 2004
- Local, interstate and national courses available
- Nationally Accredited courses and workforce development training
Access Meaningful Work
- Gain skills and education specific to the needs of health, community services, family law and other human service sectors
- Work placement opportunities within the Relationships Australia federation, nationally, and its services
Support Healthy Communities
- Seek out a new profession or progress in your current career
- Help to provide high quality services to vulnerable and disadvantaged groups
- More than just education, learn from those working in the field and with lived-experience
- Help make real change for you and your community