Trauma Informed Practice for Frontline Workers is an introductory course for workers in the homelessness and domestic violence sectors.
This one-day program emphasises physical, psychological and emotional safety and provides insight into supporting a sense of control and empowerment for survivors of childhood trauma.
- brain development and the impact of trauma on development
- the neuroscience of trauma impact
- childhood trauma and the impact on attachment
- creating a sense of safety for children with experiences of trauma
- trauma triggers and effective responses