This is a full day interactive workshop.
- To build on existing understanding and knowledge of culture and its impact on practice and clients ’outcomes
- To enhance understanding of the skills required to creating and sustaining effective and productive work practices
The session is a thought provoking and provides participants with opportunities to:
- Share experiences and concepts learnt throughout personal and work journey.
- Learn how competency of working with diversity is not just about good intentions.
- Absorb some food for thoughts to guide future action.
- Inspire you to be the change agent no matter what your role is.
Please note: Skills Centre Training (Port Augusta and Berri) is supported by the Department for Education, Government of South Australia, and is free of charge.
|9.30am – 4.30pm
Port Augusta or Berri