The Australian Institute of Social Relations (AISR) is a leading provider of human services sector training and workforce development in Australia. As the RTO of Relationships Australia South Australia, our unique ability to tailor programs to meet the needs of individuals, work teams and whole organisations sets us apart.
Whether you are based in a remote setting, regional centre or capital city, the AISR has the capacity to deliver training programs across Australia.
- Accidental Counsellor
- Child Safe Environments
- Child Safe Environment Refresher
- Cultural Fitness
- Keep People Engaged: Designing and Delivering Meaningful Group Activities
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person
- Reflective Parenting Conversations for Frontline Workers
- Responding to Suicide Risk
- Therapeutic Parenting: Concepts for Frontline Workers
- Trauma Informed Practice for Frontline Workers
- Working Therapeutically with Men who Perpetrate Violence
We can tailor programs to meet the needs of individuals, work teams and whole organisations. To discuss your training needs, contact our friendly staff at the AISR on (08) 8245 8100.
To view our spacious and welcoming training facility in Hindmarsh, South Australia, click here.
The AISR offers a diverse range of online learning programs developed specifically for the community services, health, family law and human services sectors.
Our innovate suite of FREE and fee paying online courses are a click away and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
For a digital copy of our latest Workforce Development Calendar – Click here
Keep up-to-date with our latest news, research, education and training opportunities by subscribing to our newsletter.