The Australian Institute of Social Relations (AISR) is a leading provider of human services sector training and workforce development in Australia. As the RTO of Relationships Australia South Australia, our unique ability to tailor programs to meet the needs of individuals, work teams and whole organisations sets us apart. Whether you are based in a remote setting, regional centre or capital city, the AISR has the capacity to deliver training programs across Australia.
For a digital copy of our latest Workforce Development Calendar – Click here
- Accidental Counsellor – 21 and 21 March
- Child Safe Environments*- 14 March and also on 19 June
- Child Safe Environment Refresher – 17 April and also on 14 June
- Cultural Fitness – 16 and 17 May
- Keep People Engaged: Designing and Delivering Meaningful Group Activities – contact us for delivery
- Mental Health First Aid* – 2 and 3 May
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person – 13 March
- Reflective Parenting Conversations for Frontline Workers – 22 and 23 May
- Responding to Suicide Risk* – 26 June
- Trauma Informed Practice for Frontline Workers (an introduction)* – 4 July
- Working Therapeutically with Men who Perpetrate Violence – 3 April
*Optional formal assessments are available for an extra fee. Please contact us for further information.
To view our spacious and welcoming training facility in Hindmarsh, South Australia, click here.
The AISR offers a diverse range of online learning programs developed specifically for the community services, health, family law and human services sectors.
Our innovate suite of FREE and fee paying online courses are a click away and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Keep up-to-date with our latest news, research, education and training opportunities by subscribing to our newsletter.