Relationships Australia National Family Dispute Resolution Network is pleased to announce the release of a new training resource for family mediators engaged in property mediation.
‘A Fair Share: Negotiating your Property Settlement’ is a 90 minute DVD that aims to introduce mediators who are new to property mediation to working in the environment. It is a companion resource to the booklet of the same name.
What it covers:
- a brief snapshot of intake and assessment interviews with both parties
- excerpts of the first mediation session
- excerpts of legal interviews with both parties
- excerpts of the second mediation session
- private sessions with both parties
- the resumption of the second mediation session and
- commentary from a court registrar.
The DVD is intended to stimulate discussion about the variety of approaches to property mediation currently used in Australia. The package includes a CD Rom containing a facilitator’s guide and useful documents that can be used by mediators and their clients to assist in the resolution of their property settlement including a model agreement example. A fair share DVD will be available for purchase online from 10 September.
PRICE: $220 per DVD + GST + postage & handling
For more information please contact Relationships Australia SA.