This year we are pleased to bring you new workforce development options as well as a masterclass with Dr Laurie MacKinnon for counsellors, psychologists and mental health professionals.
Places are limited and filling fast – book online now.
Deactivating the Buttons: Integrating a trauma lens with a counselling framework
A two-day workshop for counsellors, psychologists, social workers and mental health professionals presented by Dr Laurie MacKinnon.
Learn how Radical Exposure Tapping (RET) can be used quickly and effectively to resolve memories of disturbing events that fuel PTSD, anxiety, fears, emotional reactivity and patterns of escalating conflict.
Monday 6 February – Tuesday 7 February – Book here
Workforce Development Short Courses
For more information or to enrol, click on the links below.
- Child Safe Environments
- Child Safe Environment Refresher (4 hours)
- Trauma Informed Practice – UPDATED
- Cultural Fitness
- Mental Health First Aid
- Responding to Suicide Risk
- Keep People Engaged: Designing and Delivering Meaningful Group Activities – NEW
- Accidental Counsellor
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person (4 hours) – NEW
- Working Therapeutically with Men who Perpetrate Violence – NEW
To view our Semester 1 Training Calendar click here.
Online Learning Available Anytime
Study from anywhere in the world with our suite of online learning programs specifically designed for the community services, health, family law and human services sectors.
To view our online courses click here