The SWAPv inaugural conference, in partnership with Flinders Educational Futures Research Institute, Office of Indigenous Strategy & Engagement, The Wellbeing and Resilience Centre (SAHMRI), headspace, and Relationships Australia SA,
is bringing together national and international researchers in the field of promoting student wellbeing, positive mental health, preventing violence and aggression, bullying and cyberbullying, and other related fields. This conference will be held over three days, from 13-15 July.
Relationships Australia SA is a key partner in this innovative conference. As such, we will be showcasing our child and youth programs with presentations and key note speeches by our staff. For the full program click here. Young people from our SCILS program will be catering morning and afternoon tea and there will be a RASA child and youth-focused stall set up over the three days.
To register for this event, click here. There are options to attend the conference for one, two or all three days.
- President Coleiro Preca of Malta (Opening Address) – The President’s Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society
- Professor Carmel Cefai – Director, Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
- Professor Catherine Blaya – President of the International Observatory of Violence in Schools, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- Mr Agio Pereira – Honourable Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Timor-Leste
- Mr David Kelly – Project Lead, SAHMRI Resilience & Wellbeing Centre, Adelaide
- Mr Chris Tanti – CEO of headspace
- Dr Jamie Lee – Principal Researcher, Relationships Australia South Australia
Flinders University Tonsley campus
1284 South Road, Clovelly Park
For map click here