The Industry Endorsed Training Package relevant to the community services sector has recently been updated and revised extensively. Under the standards, we have 12 months from time of endorsement to transition to the new training package products, including the transfer of students where necessary.
We are preparing to transition our qualifications by:
- reviewing the revised training package and supporting documentation
- assessing any changed requirements in the training package
- revising resources to ensure all the new training package requirements are met
- revising training and assessment strategies to ensure they reflect the delivery of the new training package, and
- submitting our applications to the regulator to have the new qualifications added to our scope of delivery.
Where applicable, students will be transitioned to complete the new qualification. We will continue to keep you informed of these developments and changes as they arise.
To read more about these changes visit the Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council.