New qualifications are enrolling now at the Institute for a September start, and previous graduates are eligible for a $500 discount if enrolled prior to 20 August, 2016.
The 2015 release of the CHC Training Package reflects the significant changes that have occurred across the community services industry since the training package was last reviewed in 2008. Some of the major changes in service demand and delivery mean that workers are being required to:
- tailor care and support approaches to individual needs using a person-centred approach
- increase work in multidisciplinary teams
- shift from implementing ‘illness’ models to ‘wellness’ models of health and wellbeing
- work within a recovery approach in mental health
- support clients with increasingly complex needs
These major changes ultimately impact on the skills and knowledge required of the community services workforce and has meant that in many sectors job roles have had to be redesigned, and in some instances new job roles have emerged. Now is the time to upgrade your existing qualification or participate in further learning to gain an additional qualification.
As a RTO we can help you to seek credit or RPL for previous experience and qualifications. If you are a former graduate of the Institute and enrol in one of the qualifications before 20 August, we will waive the $500 enrolment fee.
Qualifications available (click for full qualification details):
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC52015 Diploma in Community Services
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work – work placements available with Future Youth Initiative at Relationships Australia SA
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
To download our application form click here.
For further information please contact us by emailing email@example.com or phone us on 08 8245 8100.